最近发现了一个关于如何让自己 motivated 的方法视频，整理了一下 PPT 里的内容，感觉部分方法确实适合我自己。在这里分享给大家。
- Clean your desk
- Get everything that you need within reach
- pens, paper, charges …
- Make a to-do list
- Choose your clothes for the next day.
- Have a clear plan of what you need to do
- Spread out your tasks over the week to have realistic expectations
- Easy, difficult, long, short tasks to keep totivation throughout the day
Using what works best for you:
- Pick a task
- Start a 25-minutes timer - FOCUS TIME
- Take a 5 minutes break - you just finished 1 pomodoro session
- After 4 pomodoros, take a longer 15 - 30 min break
Choose your personal session and breaks.
To motivate you as see how much work you did.
When motivation is low, your routine and habits hat you’ve built will come to the rescue.
- Create a story routine
- Iteratively improve it + make it realistic for you
- Then it will less be anout motivation.
Write it down, and go back to the note when you’re lacking motivation
- Create flashcards -> Quizlet
- Watch online videos
“Ok, I know I don’t fell like studying right now. But, I’m going to get up, go to my desk, and work for 2 minutes. If I still don’t feel like it, I can stop working.”